This charming private hotel is located in Palais Cavriani, a listed palais built in the baroque style in the 17th century, in the historic centre of Vienna. Its excellent location is the ideal starting point for seeing all the sights of the old town on foot: St. Stephens Cathedral, Spanish Riding School, Imperial Palace, Albertina Museum and Vienna State Opera are only a few minutes' walk away.
We can offer you 55 rooms, lovingly designed to welcome you, spread over four floors and easy to access via a panoramic lift and an open gallery (open pergola). Choose between Classic double rooms, Deluxe single rooms and family rooms.
- Perfect city location, main sights of Vienna in walking distance
- Splendid baroque building from the 17th century with imperial flair
- Buffet offering an excellent choice of food with biological & regional ingredients
- Hot drinks available in the lobby 10 am - 10 pm, free of charge
- Best price guaranteed when you book online via our website